Economic Calendar

Economic Calendar >> Add to your site

DailyFX - Feeds all

FXstreet.com: Latest Economics Events

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Twisted advice about the NZD

It doesn't take much brains to figure out why the NZD tanked against the USD after the ISM data.

Seems there are still dozens born every minute because many so called "experts" in forex have been exhorting people to go long NZD for a week now and many did in fact go long.

So here they are stop hunting, hoping to make money off the gullible traders.

Given the high interest rate, I might choose to go long just about now at the .82965 level.

Somehow I have this feeling that the USD is about to pull a surprise.

But that's just me. I trade price action and I don't make any claims about being an expert. Not by a long shot.

All the advice I can give is simply this. Think carefully before pursuing the experts advice. 




No comments:

Post a Comment