Economic Calendar

Economic Calendar >> Add to your site

DailyFX - Feeds all

FXstreet.com: Latest Economics Events

Friday, July 25, 2014

Itching to go long

I still have several Aussie longs that haven't turned into profit yet, but I didn't mind before because it was earning interest anyway.

So I was pretty much fine with it until a couple of days ago when the RBNZ or Reserve Bank of New Zealand added an anticipated 25 basis points making the NZD almost 30% more profitable as far as interest is concerned. Moreover, as per my post the other day, the NZD is actually dropping (go figure) so its in what appears to be a nice level to go long

Consequently, since then, I have been itching to go long on the NZD and every time I see a bullish candle on the charts I worry that it might bounce already. Nothing I can do though except to wait with my finger on the trigger with only 3 1/2 hours to market close.


No comments:

Post a Comment